ANALIT takes part in seminar on "Monitoring of pollution of surface waters. Principles of organization of monitoring systems, methods and technical means" to be held in Rostov-on-Don from 26 to 30 th September, in Hydrochemical Institute of the Federal Service for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring.
The seminar programme:
- the procedure for organizing the monitoring of water bodies: the composition of the passports of observation points;
- methodical support of water and sediment analysis;
- comprehensive assessment of water quality;
- laboratory internal and external quality control measurements of composition of water;
- estimates of background concentrations and VAT harmonization projects on the basis of new guiding documents;
- predictive calculations of the spread of high concentration compoundson the river network areas;
- the use of bio-testing methods;
- workshops on analysis of water and sediment methods, algorithms of control error, compiling passports of observation points,
on the use of advanced software "Hydrochemical PC" software for predicting the spread of with high-polluted compounds for river network areas.
Specialists of ANALIT present scientific reports and workshop at the seminar.
More information here: http://gidrohim.com/node/50