Analyt will participate in the IVth International scientific-practical conference "Theory and practice of modern electrochemical industry", that will be held 14-16 November 2016 at the St. Petersburg State Institute of Technology (University of Technology).
The scientific program includes reports on various aspects of modern theoretical and applied electrochemistry, as well as the exchange of experience on issues of higher education and postgraduate training for the electrochemical industry.
Key topics of the conference:
• Theoretical aspects of modern electrochemistry
• Electroplating and surface treatment
• Electrochemical Energy: electrode processes and materials HIT and supercapacitors
• The technology of printed circuit boards
• Electrolysis of melts
• Modern technologies to protect metals against corrosion in natural conditions, and the oil and gas industry
• Stand-alone power supply systems using renewable energy and electrochemical energy storage devices
• Electrolysis without isolation of metals
• Membrane electrolysis
• Electrochemistry hydrometallurgical processes
• electrochemical machining
• ion-conducting systems and methods of their study
Conference website: http://elchem.ru