ANALIT invites to join master class "A modern approaches to laboratory safety and quality control of food, animal feed, compound feed and premixes, biologically active additives" that is to be held 15-16 November, 2016.
Date:15-16, November, 2016
Venue: Analit accredited laboratory, address: St. Petersburg, Dahlya st. 10 b, 5th floor.
Master class has been held by highly qualified specialists of Analit accredited laboratory.
Objects of research:Animal feed, compound feed and premixes.Biologically active additives.Food products:
grain or its derived products (wheat and bakery products),meat and dairy products, fortified baby foods.
The program of the Forum includes:
1. Determination of water-soluble vitamins. Demonstration of analysis by high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC).
2. Determination of fat-soluble vitamins. Demonstration of analysis by high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC).
3. Determination of the amino acid composition. Demonstration and comparison of different approaches to the analysis by HPLC and postkolochnoyderivatizatsiey precolumn.
4. Checking of raw materials and finished products at the company's analyzers BUCHI (Switzerland)
the following indicators:
• moisture contents
• protein content
• fiber content
• total nitrogen
5. Determination of phosphorus by spectrophotometry in milk, meat, cheese, mixed fodders. Demonstration analysis with a UV spectrophotometer UV-1280 Shimadzu.
6. Possibilities of spectroscopic methods for the analysis of the data objects. Theoretical lecture.
Please send by e-mail application for participation in the seminar: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: +7 (812) 325-55-02
Phones for communication: in St. Petersburg: +7 (812) 325-55-02 or 325-40-08