Group of companies ANALIT invites you to visit the coming international exhibition "Analytica Expo-2018" that would take place in Moscow (Sokolniki CEC) on April 24-26 2018. You can find our booth in building 4, stand A 417.
"Analytica Expo" is the largest specialized exhibition dedicated to the instruments for laboratory work and measurements.
Last year it was visited by 6069 specialists from 28 countries all over the world. Its space of 8477 m2 held the booths of 238 companies from 19 countries.
ANALIT traditionally presents the novelties and most popular models of instruments produced by Shimadzu and other our partners.
Among other you shall be able to get familiar with the following models:
- Shimadzu GCMSQP2020 — mono-quadrupole gas chromatograph/mass-spectrometer with the highest sensitivity and efficiency
- Shimadzu LC LC2030 i-series — compact and reliable single-unit HPLC , both efficient and easy-to-operate
- Buchi Lyovapor™ L-200 – new freeze dryer produced by BUCHI (Switzerland).
- GC-2010-based complex for oxygenate analysis at 0,5–100 ppm range (self-design project of ANALIT).
- Clean Working Place (CWP) with the set of options for preparation of samples, lab vessels, reagents and calibration solutions for spectral analysis with AAS, ICP and ICP-MS methods. The set includes the new acid purification system (produced by ANALIT).
- Labtech Sepaths UP — automatic solid-phase extraction system produced by Labtech (Italy).
- Biochromato Smart Evaporator C1 — the effective instrument for evaporation and concentration of small-volume samples. Produced by BioChromato (Japan).
At our booth you shall be able not just to see the analytical and testing instruments of world`s leading manufacturers but also to receive the consultation form ANALIT specialists.