Analite Ltd, Shimadzu general distributor (Japan), invites you and your colleagues to take part in the master class, scheduled for June 15, 2016
Master class is conducted by specialists on the chromatographic methods of analysis of accredited ANALIT laboratory.
The theme of the master class:
- The review of methods for the determination of phenols in water.
- The principles and features of the CV 3.13.19-2004 on "Methods of measurement of mass concentrations of phenol, cresol, and 2,6-xylenol in drinking water samples, water and sewage HPLC method".
- Preparation of samples for analysis: methods of sample preparation prior to instrumental analysis. Preparing dishes and reagents. Demonstration of differences of sample preparation, the method proposed in the CV 3.13.19-2004 and approach developed by the company Antec.
- Analysis of the samples. Carrying out the real tests, demonstration of processing results.
- Demonstration of the procedures for servicing electrochemical detector cell: cell cleaning, cleaning the electrode.
- Round table
Date:15 June 2016
Venue: ANALIT Laboratory, St. Petersburg, Dahl Street, 10, Building B
Participation in the master class is free!
For participation, contact by phone: +7 (812) 325 55 02, +7 (812) 372 57 40.