Analite Ltd, Shimadzu general distributor (Japan), invites you and your colleagues to take part in the master class,
scheduled for June 21-22 and June 23-24, 2016.
The preliminary program of the master class:
- Review of the problems associated with the determination of trace amounts of elements: possible causes, examples.
- Pollution is one of the main problems in determining the low contents of elements: sources, ways of elimination. Working Group "analyte" in order to address the problem of pollution - Net Work Place (CHRM)
- Algorithm perform sample preparation and analysis procedures to ensure the correct determination of trace amounts of elements.
- Methods for the preparation of samples for analysis (decomposition, dilution, concentration, separation).
- Preparing dishes and reagents. Reduction of losses determined elements and contamination of samples. Completeness autopsy samples.
- Preparation of calibration solutions for the analysis of various types of samples: features cooking in trace amounts. Analysis of the calibration curves.
- Conducting quantitative analysis of a variety of objects by means of AAS-ETA and ICP-AES: preparation equipment, eliminating possible sources of pollution, methods of increasing the sensitivity, elimination and registration of spectral and matrix effects.
- Methodological support equipment users to solve practical problems
- Round table
Date: 21-22 / 23-24 June 2016
Venue: ANALIT Laboratory, St. Petersburg, Dahl Street, 10, Building B
Participation in the master class is free!
For participation, contact by phone: +7 (812) 325 55 02, +7 (812) 372 57 40.